The following information is intended for MetaRouter's customers, partners, the media, and any other third party. MetaRouter reserves the right to revise these guidelines at any time.
MetaRouter's trademarks represent the company's most valuable intellectual property assets, embodying the high standards of quality and excellence associated with MetaRouter's products and services.
MetaRouter Trademark Notice
MetaRouter, its logo, and any other marks used by the company are trademarks or registered trademarks of MetaRouter Inc. (or its affiliates).
All rights reserved.All other product or brand names belong to their respective owners.
Before using any MetaRouter trademark, please refer to the trademark guidelines presented in this section.
Using MetaRouter's Trademarks
If your use of MetaRouter's word trademarks, product names, service names, and technology names is accurate, fair, and not misleading, you may use them in text to refer to MetaRouter's products and services and related technology, as long as you follow these guidelines. Please consult the resources below when using any MetaRouter word trademark:
MetaRouter Trademark Use Guidelines
This section provides general usage guidelines that you should follow when referring to any MetaRouter word trademark.
- Use the trademark as an adjective, not a noun or a verb.
- Use the appropriate trademark symbol (™ or ®) with the trademark when it first appears in a text or communication.
- Do not alter the trademark in any way, including by adding or deleting any elements, changing the spelling, or abbreviating it.
- Do not use the trademark in a way that suggests sponsorship or endorsement by MetaRouter unless you have explicit written permission.
- Do not use the trademark in a way that could confuse or mislead consumers about the source of the product or service.
- Do not use the trademark in a way that is derogatory or disparaging to MetaRouter or its products or services.
- Do not use the trademark in a way that violates any applicable laws or regulations, including those related to advertising, competition, or consumer protection.
- Always use the trademark consistently and appropriately, following any guidelines provided by MetaRouter.