- Support in the design and development of our various UIs and their underlying services, APIs and databases.
- Help troubleshoot and triage Tier 3 customer implementation issues/bugs and custom solutions.
- 4+ years of experience building and maintaining production-grade web applications, preferably using open-source.
- 2+ years of experience using React and (preferably) GraphQL or Apollo.
- Experience with customer data use-cases (analytics, advertising, etc) and the Adtech space in general.
02. sr. data engineer
- Engage in technical leadership and strategy to improve the lifecycle of the Enterprise product.
- Serve as a primary data engineer and product developer on ETL-related features.
- Maintain features once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, scalability, and health.
- 3+ years of experience building and maintaining large-scale ETL systems, preferable with open-source tooling.
- 2+ years experience with Golang and either Python or Java.
- 1+ years experience with using Kuberentes and containerization
- Experience with the GCP ecosystem
03. solutions architect
- Work with MetaRouter’s clients as their main point of contact and assess their needs.
- Relay and synthesize key feedback from customers and prospects.
- Develop deep technical understanding of the platform.
- Demo and evangelize the MetaRouter product with high-level prospects.
- Friendly attitude and strong motivation to see this product succeed and mature.
- 2+ years of engineering experience with containerized, production systems.
- 2+ years of customer support or account management, direct communication with clients.
- Strong professionalism in interactions with enterprise-level customers.
04. tech support engineer
- Communicate and support clients during their initial setup and ongoing product interaction.
- Help MetaRouter monitor production services and triage critical events and issues.
- Relaying your own insights to the product team and facilitating collecting feedback from clients directly.
- 1+ years experience with a support role at an online-based company.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients in a friendly and effective manner.
- A love of problem-solving and troubleshooting through product issues.